NS2 Training in Chennai
Numerous state of the art simulation tools are available for network research. Among the available simulators,
NS-2 is the widely used and highly recognized open source network simulator. The simulation behavior of NS-2 is highly trusted within
the research community. It is a dependable and realistic discrete event based simulator tool and proves to be more practicable.
It is primarily designed based on OSI model to support wired networks. CMU wireless extension of NS2 extensively supports wireless networks.
NS2 Course Syllabus in Technocrat
- Introduction to Wireless Networks
- NS2 for Wireless Networks
- Creating Your Wireless Network Topology
- Creating Wireless Nodes
- Specifying Nodes Position
- Attaching Agents to nodes
- Connecting Application to Agents
- Configuring Routing Protocols like AODV, DSDV, DSR, OLSR, ZRP, AOMDV, etc.
- Simulating Mobility
- Selecting Mobility Models like Random Way Point, Random Walk, etc.
- Starting and Running your wireless Topology
- Processing an NS2 Simulation, Debugging, Tracing
- Understanding Wireless Trace Format
- Data Extraction for Graphs Plotting / tables Construction
- Compiling Results
- Critical Comments and Writing Conclusion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- College students those who are all having academic training in this session.
- Fresher’s or Job seekers in the latest technologies.
- Who are all want to development their knowledge in emerging technologies
- People who are all want their carrier in the software developer
- Interested candidates in latest emerging technologies